Chocolate Drizzle Flapjacks (gluten free!).
You can have Chocolate Drizzle Flapjacks (gluten free!) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Drizzle Flapjacks (gluten free!)
- You need 225 g of butter.
- It's 85 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of golden syrup.
- You need 340 g of (gluten free) porridge oats.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Topping:.
- You need of Chocolate - your choice of milk, dark or white (Approx 100g).
Chocolate Drizzle Flapjacks (gluten free!) instructions
- Add the butter, sugar and golden syrup to a saucepan and heat gently until melted..
- Meanwhile, add the oats and salt to a mixing bowl..
- Add the melted mixture to the oats and stir well until oats are covered..
- Line a square baking tin with baking paper. Add the oat mixture and spread evenly. It’s tempting to press it down really hard, but if you do it very gently without much pressure your flapjack will be softer/more gooey!.
- Bake in the oven for approx 20 mins at 180c. Remove when golden on the top and leave to cool in the baking tray..
- Melt the chocolate and drizzle over. You could also dip the corners if you prefer. Cut into slices and serve. Store in a cake tin and they will last a few days!.