Peanut Butter Double Chocolate Truffles.
You can cook Peanut Butter Double Chocolate Truffles using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Double Chocolate Truffles
- Prepare 65 g of dairy free white chocolate melted.
- Prepare 65 g of smooth peanut butter.
- Prepare 55 g of dairy free cream cheese.
- Prepare 50 g of icing sugar.
- You need 85 g of dairy free dark chocolate melted.
Peanut Butter Double Chocolate Truffles instructions
- Whisk together the melted white chocolate, peanut butter and cream cheese Gradullay beat in the icing sugar.
- Chill the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes Dvivide into 10 balls.
- Dip the truffles in the melted dark chocoalte until fully coated Place on a baking sheet and allow the chocolate to set.
- Store the truffles in the fridge.