Vickys Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 240 g of gluten-free / plain flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- You need 4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 of ripe, mashed avocados.
- Prepare 240 ml of light coconut milk.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil of choice.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 handfuls of plain / dark chocolate chips.
- You need of Extra oil for the pan.
Vickys Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Pancakes, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Mix the dry ingredients together. Omit the xanthan gum if not using gluten-free flour.
- Add the wet ingredients and stir in. Add an extra 2 tbsp milk if using gluten-free flour. Stir in the chocolate chips - you can add blueberries etc instead of choc chips.
- Oil a frying pan over a medium heat and wipe off excess with kitchen towel. Turn the pan down and make a test pancake with 1 tbsp of the batter. This will give you an indication if the pan is too hot and how long to cook.
- Use 2 tbsp batter per pancake and when the edges begin to show popped bubbles, turn them over.
- Serve warm as they are, with syrup or chocolate sauce poured over or dust them with icing sugar.
- The twins ate them just as they were on the way to school! It snowed here this Pancake Day (2020).