Iced Chocolate Coffee.
You can have Iced Chocolate Coffee using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Iced Chocolate Coffee
- You need of For the cold brew coffee:.
- Prepare 500 ml of water.
- It's 50 g of ground coffee beans.
- It's of For the chocolate syrup:.
- You need 45 g of cocoa powder.
- You need 100 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 125 ml of water.
- Prepare of To make each iced latte:.
- You need 100 ml of cold brew coffee.
- Prepare 150 ml of dairy free milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of chocolate syrup.
- It's of crushed ice.
Iced Chocolate Coffee step by step
- To make the cold brew coffee: Place the ground coffee and water in a jar and leave at room temperature for 8 hours Strain the coffee using a fine sieve or a French press Store in the fridge until you are ready to use.
- To make the chocolate syrup: Place the cocoa powder, brown sugar and water in a saucepan over a medium heat Bring to the boil while stirring continuously Simmer for five minutes Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- To make each ice latte: Pour the cold brew into a large glass, stir in the chocolate syrup Add the crushed ice and then slowly pour in the dairy free milk.