Oats Chocolate Brownies | Eggless No Butter Chocolate Treat |Chocolate Treat.
You can cook Oats Chocolate Brownies | Eggless No Butter Chocolate Treat |Chocolate Treat using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oats Chocolate Brownies | Eggless No Butter Chocolate Treat |Chocolate Treat
- Prepare 1 cup of Steel cut oats flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Quick-Cooking Oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Greek Yogurt.
- It's 1/4 cup of Oil.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/4 cup of Choco chips.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It's of Nuts Mix:.
- It's of The Mix of Roasted Sunflower seeds, Flaxseeds, White chocolate chips, Chocolate chips, Coconut flakes – 1/2 cup (2 tbsp each).
Oats Chocolate Brownies | Eggless No Butter Chocolate Treat |Chocolate Treat instructions
- For oats flour, take steel cut oats (1 & 1/4 cup) and quick cooking oats in a blender and grind into a fine powder. Dry Ingredients: Mix oats flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt and keep it aside. Wet Ingredients: Now add greek yogurt, brown sugar, oil, in a grinder until smooth. Now mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients well..
- Put prepared batter into a greased square pan. Sprinkle nuts mix over cake and with help of spatula press nuts gently. Tab the cake pan on a countertop to release any large air bubbles. Put cake pan into the preheated pressure cooker and bake it for 1 hour..
- Tips: Don’t demould quickly allow it to cool down completely. Cover brownie with kitchen towel for half an hour before slicing. Adjust sugar according to your taste. Baking time may vary. If cake batter looks dry, add 2- 4 tbsp of milk. If baking in Oven: Bake in the preheated oven at 180 deg Celsius or around 360 Fahrenheit for about 1 hour. The baking time may vary. So keep checking the cake after 40 to 45 minutes..
- Pressure Cooker Method: Grease the baking tin with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly. Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin. Important Notes: Use the baking tin of 6 inches in diameter, so that it can easily get into the pressure cooker. Use a 5-liter pressure cooker. It should be big enough to hold the baking pan. Baking Tin should be made of Aluminium..
- If baking tin comes into direct contact with the base of the pressure cooker, it can burn (overbake) the cake. So use a pressure cooker container which has big holes in it or any aluminum small stand. No gasket and whistle are needed. Remove them before baking. Don’t add water to the pressure cooker..
- How to Bake In A Pressure Cooker? Heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 2 minutes. Use sea salt or sand as a layer inside a cooker. Put a steel stand on a layer of salt or sand. Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter (Do not put water inside the pressure cooker). Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid. Remove the gasket (rubber ring) from the lid..
- Lower the flame after 2 minutes. Let it bake for 50 -60 minutes on low flame. After 60 minutes check the cake with a knife, if the mixture does not stick, it means the cake is done. If batter still sticks to knife then again bake for another 10 minutes. Do not open the lid immediately. Eggless Pressure Cooker Cake is ready..