You can cook Chocolate Cookies using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cookies
- It's 350 g of Flour.
- It's 150 g of Salted Butter.
- You need 250 g of Cane Sugar.
- It's 2 of Eggs.
- It's of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 300 g of Milk Chocolate.
Chocolate Cookies step by step
- Mix the butter and the sugar together, with your hands if you don't have a machine..
- Add the 2 Eggs and vanilla Extract and mix..
- Add the flour and mix it until you have an homogeneous dough..
- Cut the chocolate in small square pieces and add them to the dough..
- Once the dough is ready, roll small pieces in your hand to have round shaped dough. Put them in a flat tray either sprayed with coconut oil or on baking paper..
- Try to space the shapes as much as you can so they won't touch each other's when baked. I usually do multiple trays of 4 to 6 doughs..
- Slightly tap each of the doughs to flatten them a tiny bit. This will help them get a nice shape when baked..
- Bake up to 10 minutes in the oven at 180 degrees. You can bake them around 8-9 minutes to have a melting dough heart, or up to 12 minutes for a crispier bite..
- Enjoy with friends... Or keep them hidden 😏.