Rice Cooker Chocolate Cake.
You can have Rice Cooker Chocolate Cake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice Cooker Chocolate Cake
- You need of *I used my 10 cup capacity rice cooker which inner pot is 20cm in diameter.
- It's 1/2 cup of Cream OR Milk.
- You need 200 g of Dark Chocolate.
- It's 1/4 cup of Caster Sugar.
- You need 1-2 pinches of Salt.
- It's 2 of Eggs *lightly whisked.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract OR 1 tablespoon Rum.
- It's 1 cup of Self-Raising Flour.
- You need of Icing Sugar for dusting *optional.
Rice Cooker Chocolate Cake step by step
- Line the base of rice cooker’s inner pot with baking paper. *Note: If your inner pot is in a good state, baking paper would be unnecessary..
- Place Cream, Chocolate and Sugar in a large heat-proof bowl, heat in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes, then mix well until smooth using a whisk..
- Add lightly whisked Eggs and Vanilla OR Rum, mix well until smooth. Sift in Flour and combine well..
- Pour the mixture into the prepared rice cooker’s inner pot and press ‘Start’ button at ‘Cake’ setting..
- Take out the inner pot and let it stand for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack. Carefully peel away baking paper. Dust with Icing Sugar..