Easiest Chocolate Ice Cream.
You can cook Easiest Chocolate Ice Cream using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easiest Chocolate Ice Cream
- Prepare of <Bowl 1> Chocolate Ganache.
- It's 40 g of Dark Chocolate With High Cocoa Content *80 to 90%, broken into small pieces.
- It's 1/4 cup of Cream.
- You need 1-2 teaspoons of Rum *optional.
- Prepare of <Bowl 2> Whipped Egg White.
- It's 2 of Egg Whites.
- It's 2 tablespoons of Caster Sugar.
- You need of <Bowl 3> Whipped Cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cream.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Caster Sugar.
Easiest Chocolate Ice Cream instructions
- <Bowl 1> Place Dark Chocolate and Cream in a heat-proof bowl (a cereal bowl is fine), heat in the microwave for 30 seconds, but don’t mix it yet..
- <Bowl 2> In a separate bowl, use a whisk to beat Egg Whites until soft peaks form, add Caster Sugar gradually and beat until well combined and glossy..
- <Bowl 3> Using the same whisk, beat Cream and Caster Sugar in a separate bowl until soft peaks form..
- Using the same whisk, mix the warmed Chocolate and Cream until smooth. Add Rum if you like it. Mix with some whipped Cream, then add the chocolate mixture to the whipped cream and mix well..
- Add the whipped Egg Whites to the mixture gradually and gently combine. Pour the mixture into a container and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours or until ready..
- *Note: The real ice cream becomes hard when completely frozen. To soften it, transfer the ice cream from the freezer to the fridge 20-30 minutes before serving. Or let it stand at room temperature for 10-15 minutes..
- *Note: Now you have 2 leftover Egg Yolks. You may wish to make Vanilla Ice Cream using those 2 Egg Yolks. Find my ‘Easiest Vanilla Ice Cream’ recipe at.