Chocolate Melting Moments.
You can cook Chocolate Melting Moments using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Melting Moments
- You need 125 gm of softened butter.
- It's 3/4 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of icing sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- It's of Filling.
- You need 125 gm of icing sugar.
- Prepare 20 gm of softened butter.
- You need 1 of tspn vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 of tspn lemon juice.
- You need of Food colouring (optional).
Chocolate Melting Moments instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a cookie tray with baking paper..
- Place plain flour, icing sugar, cocoa powder and cornflour into food processor and combine well. Place mixture into a bowl and put aside..
- Put softened butter into food processor and mix until pale looking and fluffy. You might need to scrape the sides of the food processor more than once to combine well..
- Add the flour mixture to the butter and slowly increase speed in your food processor until the mixture is combined..
- Roll mixture into balls (approx a teaspoon size) and place on cookie tray and press the balls with a fork to slightly compact them and to get that melting moment pattern on top! Allow space between them as they will expand..
- Place in the oven for approx 15 minutes or until cooked. They will be very soft to the touch and will need to cool on the tray before placing on a cooling rack..
- For the filling combine the remaining 20 gms of butter and 125 gm icing sugar in your food processor and mix until pale and fluffy. Add vanilla extract, lemon juice and food colouring (optional) and mix well..
- Place some of the filling (approx a teaspoon) on one cooked biscuit then place another biscuit on top to make melting moments! Repeat until all of your biscuits are filled. Then enjoy!.