Chocolate crackle cookies.
You can cook Chocolate crackle cookies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate crackle cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder (dark chocolate).
- It's 2 of large eggs.
- It's 1 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar (granulated or caster).
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of icing sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt.
Chocolate crackle cookies instructions
- Mix cocoa powder with oil and sugar in a large bowl. Then gradually and slowly egg whisked eggs and stir well. Then add vanilla extract..
- In another bowl mix flour, baking powder and salt. Transfer to wet ingredients then Stir well but don’t over beat. Cover with cling film and pop into the fridge for approx 5 hours (minimum 4 hours and longer is good too)..
- Pre heat oven to 180 (fan). Line two baking trays with greaseproof paper. Get the cookie mixture and make balls with your palms (about the size of little plums). Then dip each ball generously in icing sugar and lay on the baking trays. My mixture made about 12 cookies. Cook for approx 11 mins (10 if smaller and 12 if bigger). Cool for 5 mins before eating. Enjoy 💕.