You can cook Chocolate Biscuits using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Biscuits
- It's 140 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 50 g of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 100 g of chocolate chips.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 150 g of unsalted butter.
- It's 175 g of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 of egg.
Chocolate Biscuits step by step
- Preheat oven to 170oC.
- Line tray with baking paper.
- Mix melted butter and sugar in a bowl.
- Add egg and vanilla then mix again.
- Gradually add flour, cocoa powder and baking soda then mix again.
- Mix in the chocolate chips then divide the dough into 8 and place onto the tray (4 per tray so spaced out enough to expand).
- Slightly flatten each batter ball and bake for 8-10mins.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 30mins. They will be far too soft to handle at first and will harden when cooling.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1week.