Chocolate Coated No-Bake Granola Bars.
You can have Chocolate Coated No-Bake Granola Bars using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Coated No-Bake Granola Bars
- It's 1 cup of almond or peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of GF granola.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It's 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 85 g of 70 % dark chocolate.
Chocolate Coated No-Bake Granola Bars instructions
- Melt the nut butter, coconut oil and honey together in a microwave or a pan. Stir well to combine until smooth..
- Mix together the melted wet ingredients into your dry granola. Stir until all of the granola is well coated..
- Pour your mix into a brownie tin lined with cling film. I also lined the base with parchment paper for easy turning out..
- Chill in the freezer for 30 minutes then Cut into smallish squares with a large knife and dip into melted chocolate to finish..
- Store in the fridge for up to a week..