Roll up with Chocolate pancakes 🤗. We've always called them Roll-Up Pancakes, never crepes. I had to laugh when I actually saw a recipe, with that name. We always spread it with butter, and put either sugar in the inside or jam.
You can enjoy golden pancakes with maple syrup, butter, lemon and sugar but when you have the Chocolate Pancake Roll in front of you, you really don't need anything else other than a little chocolate drizzle. Gooey molten chocolate spread between golden pancakes makes the Chocolate Pancake Roll absolutely irresistible. When I was a kid this was our family fav. You can cook Roll up with Chocolate pancakes 🤗 using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roll up with Chocolate pancakes 🤗
- You need of Make or use ready made pancake mix.
- It's of Chocolate spread or Nutella.
- You need of Add a little Cinnamon and whisk in.
We loved it when we had Birthdays!!! We got to choose what our meals were for the day!!! So if you are making this for alot of people please save yourself some!!! You will be at the stove for awhile.
Roll up with Chocolate pancakes 🤗 instructions
- Whisk the mix heat the non stick frying pan up add a little butter and pour on the pancake mix. Make sure it goes the the edges of the pan..
- Repeat on the other side. Next add to a plate add the chocolate down the middle and Roll it up. Add a little more chocolate on the top and serve warm..
In a large bowl, combine the sour cream and sugar. Spread over warm pancakes; top with pie filling. Serve with fruit and additional pie filling if desired. Roll it up in the pillow case - let it cool and then unroll and fill. Roll it up and put in tin foil and chill for at least one-hour.