Chocolate oatmeal cookies. Oatmeal cookies spiced with cinnamon and made chocolaty with cocoa and chocolate chips. Pretty good cookie but maybe a little too much chocolate. The oatmeal is way overpowered by it.
Are you a fan of oatmeal raisin. Delightful chocolate oatmeal cookies with nuts. These oatmeal chocolate chip cookies have a slightly crisp edge with a soft center and enough chew that it won't immediately break when you bend it. You can cook Chocolate oatmeal cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate oatmeal cookies
- Prepare 90 g of all purpose flour.
- You need 15 g of cocoa powder.
- It's 128 g of old fashioned oats.
- You need 6 g of baking powder.
- You need 2 g of salt.
- It's 80 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 80 g of granulated sugar.
- You need 55 g of dark brown sugar.
- It's 1 of whole egg plus 1 egg yolk.
- It's 1/2 cup of chocolate chips (optional).
A "slow bend cookie" as I like to call them. This chewy, oatmeal chocolate chip cookie has plenty, not to mention lots of heart-healthy oatmeal. Thankfully these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies can be made with either raisins or chocolate chips and be just as delicious. Heck go crazy and add some nuts while you're at it!
Chocolate oatmeal cookies instructions
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder. Combine all dry ingredients together except sugar..
- Combine the room temperature butter and sugar. Cream them with a spatula for a few minutes..
- Add the eggs into the sugar butter mixture and mix well..
- Add the dry ingredients into the batter. Mix well..
- Put the cookie dough onto a baking sheet. Make it round and press it. Leave some space in between. Sprinkle some chocolate chips in top to decorate it..
- Bake at 190°C for 11 minutes. Take out and cool down before serving..
Thick, chewy, and soft, these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are bursting with ooey gooey chocolate goodness that everyone will love. These chocolate chip oatmeal cookies are reminiscent of the old favorite oatmeal chocolate cookie recipes you may have grown up with. They are soft, tender cookies with a nice chew and tons of flavor! Oatmeal and chocolate chips are great together. Add in some pecans and coconut and we're pretty excited.