Vickys Chocolate Puff Croissants, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Chocolate Puff Croissants, GF DF EF SF NF using 3 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Chocolate Puff Croissants, GF DF EF SF NF
- It's 375 g of puff pastry.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of chocolate spread / Nutella etc.
- Prepare of Safe milk to glaze, I use light coconut milk.
Vickys Chocolate Puff Croissants, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Pre-heat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400F.
- Roll the pastry into a rectangle around 36cm long and 3mm thick.
- Cut into 3 even strips with a pizza cutter.
- Cut each strip in half to make 2 triangles out of each one.
- Put a tablespoon of chocolate spread at the wide end of each triangle and smear it towards the pointy end 2/3 of the way.
- Roll up (not too tightly) from the wide end.
- They should look like this.
- Put on a lightly greased oven tray and bend the corners in to make the croissant shape if you like.
- Lightly brush with safe milk and bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until puffed and golden.
- Let cool 5 minutes then enjoy.
- Vickys Puff Pastry, GF DF EF SF NF https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/356517-vickys-puff-pastry-gf-df-ef-sf-nf?token=W8RUHenxvS7g91mTcipeyvC8.
- Vickys Homemade Nutella / NO NUT Chocolate Spread GF DF EF SF NF https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/367890-vickys-homemade-nutella-no-nut-chocolate-spread-gf-df-ef-sf-nf?token=2npmviakPs8W2jDmgwK2MyaY.
- For circle dough cut into 6 triangles or 8 for slightly smaller croissants.