Chocolate orange chiffon cake. This Orange Chiffon Cake has the flavor of oranges and is both light and fluffy with a moist and tender crumb. At first glance you could mistakenly think this Orange Chiffon Cake is an Angel Food Cake. Both cakes have a tall circular shape and that characteristic hole in the center.
Me and my family loved this cake! Enjoy this delicious double orange chiffon cake poured with chocolate - a wonderful dessert treat. More + less Home › Cakes › Chiffon Cakes › Orange Chocolate Chiffon Cake 香橙巧克力戚风蛋糕. You can cook Chocolate orange chiffon cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate orange chiffon cake
- Prepare 35 g of all purpose flour.
- It's 15 g of cocoa powder.
- You need 25 g of vegetable oil.
- It's 70 g of fresh orange juice.
- You need 1 tsp of orange zist.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It's 30 g of sugar.
- You need 5 g of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
At the mention of Chiffon cakes, first on the baking list will always be Pandan flavour chiffon cake as it's a very popular and traditional simple soft cake using the juice of pandan leaves, here in Malaysia and. When its cake, I look into recipes which are fluffy and light. Cake Pan For The Orange Chiffon Cake. For any regular cake, we add some butter or oil (fat) to the dish and dust it with flour or just push in some parchment paper after greasing the sides of the dish.
Chocolate orange chiffon cake step by step
- Prepare all ingredients and separate the eggs. Combine the vegetable oil and orange juice at low heat to 65°C. I squeezed the orange juice by my self which was about 1 orange..
- Switch off the heat. Sift the flour into the mixture. Stir well. Add the egg yolks and orange zist and mix well..
- Add the lemon juice to the egg whites. Whisk it until medium peaks. Add the sugar in 3 times when whisking..
- Combine the meringue and the batter in 3 times. Do not overmix it..
- Pour the batter into a tray with cooking sheet. Sprinkle some chocolate chips on top..
- Bake it immediately at 175°C for 50 minutes using a water bath..
Is Chiffon Cake The Same as Angel Food Cake? You might be more familiar with Angel Food Cake Orange Chiffon Cake. Have you tried any fun flavors you would like me to share next? I'd love to If I wanted to bake chocolate chiffon cake, should I use full cream milk or water for the liquid in order for. In small bowl, combine pecans, potato starch, cake meal, chocolate, orange rind and espresso; set aside.