Chocolate Chip Cookies. A chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that originated in the United States and features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch).
What makes this the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe, you might ask? First of all this recipe perfectly combines the. The Chocolate Chip Cookie is America's most famous cookie. You can have Chocolate Chip Cookies using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 125 g of soft butter.
- You need 75 g of light brown sugar.
- You need 75 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 180 g of plain flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- It's 150 g of dark chocolate cut into chunks.
Remove the cookies to a wire rack to cool, and repeat the process with the rest of the batter. I was tired of making homemade chocolate chip cookies that were overly crispy and flat, like the Tollhouse version that's boring as hell. What I wanted was a chewy in the middle, delectable. A twist on the classic chocolate chip cookie.
Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Add the butter and sugars and use an electric whisk until very light, then beat the egg along with the vanilla extract.
- Stir in flour, bicarbonate of soda and chocolate.
- Spoon onto baking paper remembering to leave enough space to expand, this should make around 12 cookies.
Double up on the HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. These homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies are the BEST! Professional Baker's Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe! The BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe! These easy chocolate chip cookies are perfectly soft and chewy and buttery, loaded up with semisweet chocolate chips, and completely irresistible.