Chocolate almond fudge. Skipped out on the almonds on top, used cacao powder instead of cocoa, and left out the salt in the mixture as my almond butter was already salted. When it comes to making chocolate fudge, it's sort of hard NOT to go the extra step and added Or, in the case of this particular fudge - an entire thick, creamy layer of honey almond butter. Rich chocolate flavor in a creamy fudge is enhanced by the crunchy nutty flavor of almonds. 'Tis the fudge season and I have an easy recipe for Almond Dark Chocolate Fudge that will just about knock your socks off.
PB&Co Dark Chocolate Dreams chocolate fudge??? Not sure how anyone could say no to that. Just some basic ingredients and a desire to please your Chocolate-Almond Fudge-loving friends. You can have Chocolate almond fudge using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate almond fudge
- It's 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It's 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almonds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
This rich, chocolate-almond fudge does not require a candy thermometer and is a great choice for holiday gifts. Lining the bottom of the pan with wax paper helps keep the fudge from sticking, so you'll. Chocolate Almond Fudge, this delicious simple fudge recipe is made in the pressure cooker with biscuits, chocolate and milk. Marantha Dark Chocolate Almond Spread- This is my favorite packaged chocolate almond butter.
Chocolate almond fudge step by step
- Heat the pan and dry roast almonds at medium flame for 4-5 minutes. Allow them to cool. Now churn in mixie to form a roughly chopped coarse powder..
- Now heat a pan, keep it on low flame and add condensed milk, cocoa powder and butter and mix it well. Keep stirring till thickens..
- When start thickening add crushed almonds powder. Mix it for 1-2 minutes. Now fudge is ready, transfer it to a greased tray and spread it. Serve and Enjoy..
It's thick, creamy and perfectly sweetened. It works really well in this fudge (and other recipes) however. This white chocolate fudge gets an Indian touch with mawa. Smoked almonds, dried cherries and sea salt combine with chocolate and sweetened condensed milk to give this traditional fudge a. So very naughtily, I baked an orange cake on Friday, which I will post at some later date and Dan Lepard's Chocolate and Almond Fudge Cake today.