Subway chewy chocolate chip cookies. Tentunya sedap dan amat mudah untuk anda hidangkan kepada keluarga anda! Selamat mencuba & selamat menjamu selera. Looking for easy and yummy recipes your.
They are super chewy and delicious. Here is a recipe that my sister Jen and I perfected together when we were young, it has been adapted now to be cruelty free. These subway style chocolate chip cookies are super chocolaty, super rich, super delicious and just super wonderful. You can cook Subway chewy chocolate chip cookies using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Subway chewy chocolate chip cookies
- You need 65 g of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 50 g of Caster sugar.
- Prepare 75 g of Light brown sugar.
- Prepare half of Egg.
- Prepare 40 g of Plain flour.
- It's 10 g of Corn flour.
- You need 25 g of Bread flour.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of Baking soda.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 58 g of Dark chocolate.
- Prepare 58 g of Milk chocolate.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
They are beautifully soft, with a slight crisp edge, gooey in the middle and total worth every calorie!!! Have you had those amazing cookies from Subway? This Subway Cookies Recipe is the copycat version and they are soft and chewy just like Subways. They get rave reviews and you can add your favorite fillings like chocolate or butterscotch chips, raisins, white chocolate chips, and Macadamia Nuts.
Subway chewy chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Melt the butter in a milk pan until it turns brown. Put the caramelized butter in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes..
- Cream together the caramelized butter and caster and light brown sugar in a bowl..
- Add egg and mix well..
- Sieve the flour ingredients and add in the butter-sugar bowl. Also add in salt and mix them all well..
- Add in chocolate and make a dough. Chill the dough in the fridge for 1 hour..
- Use an ice cream scoop to dispense the dough. Give each dough ball a bit “social distancing “ 😉😄.
- Bake in 180°C oven for around 12 minutes. Sprinkle a bit sea salt on the cookies and let them cool down on the rack. Enjoy!!.
Those deliciously soft cookies we all love come in a cozy plastic bag inside a cardboard box. Little known fact: If you ask, most Subway restaurants will sell you a bag of the cookie dough. What's the best chewy chocolate chip cookie recipe? What should I get on my subway sandwich? Soft and chewy chocolatey interior and a crunchy exterior.