Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Brownies.
You can have Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Brownies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Brownies
- It's 170 g of butter.
- Prepare 200 g of caster sugar.
- It's 90 g of brown sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It's 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 40 g of cocoa powder.
- You need 70 g of gluten free plain flour.
- Prepare 100 g of chocolate chips.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Brownies instructions
- Melt the butter. Add the melted butter, caster sugar and brown sugar to a large bowl and mix with an electric whisk..
- Once mixed (see pic 1) add one egg at a time, mixing in between. Add the vanilla extract and whisk to combine..
- Soft in flour and cocoa. Stir in. Add the chocolate chips and stir..
- Line a square cake tin with baking paper. Add the mixture..
- Cook in the oven for 30-35mins or until cooked at 170c..
- Leave to cool before cutting. They are quite gooey and fragile so popping them in the fridge for an hour before cutting and serving may help..