Zucchini Chocolate Cake | With Whole Wheat | Vegetable Chocolate Cake.
You can have Zucchini Chocolate Cake | With Whole Wheat | Vegetable Chocolate Cake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Chocolate Cake | With Whole Wheat | Vegetable Chocolate Cake
- You need 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- It's of Shredded zucchini cake – 1 cup (squeezed and dry).
- It's 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare of Brown sugar – 1/2 cup or 3/4 cup.
- It's 3/4 cup of Greek yogurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Oil –.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda –.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Chocolate sprinkles.
Zucchini Chocolate Cake | With Whole Wheat | Vegetable Chocolate Cake instructions
- Dry ingredients: In a bowl sieve flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Add shredded and squeezed zucchini. Mix them well and keep it aside..
- Wet ingredients: In a mixer add brown sugar, curd, and oil. Blend them until smooth. Mix wet and dry ingredients together. Put prepared batter into a greased baking pan..
- Sprinkle topping over cake and with help of spatula press topping gently. Tab the cake pan on a countertop to release any large air bubbles. Put the cake pan into the preheated pressure cooker and bake it for 1 hour..
- Tips: Don’t over mix the prepared batter. Don’t demould quickly allow it to cool down completely. Baking time may vary. Brown sugar can be replaced by white sugar. If cake batter looks dry, add 2- 4 tbsp of milk. If baking in Oven: Bake in the preheated oven at 180 deg Celsius or around 360 Fahrenheit for about 1 hour. The baking time may vary. So keep checking the cake after 40 to 45 minutes..
- Pressure Cooker Method: Grease the baking tin with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly. Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin. Important Notes: Use the baking tin of 6 inches in diameter, so that it can easily get into the pressure cooker. Use a 5-liter pressure cooker. It should be big enough to hold the baking pan. Baking Tin should be made of Aluminium..
- If baking tin comes into direct contact with the base of the pressure cooker, it can burn (overbake) the cake. So use a pressure cooker container which has big holes in it or any aluminum small stand. No gasket and whistle are needed. Remove them before baking. Don’t add water to the pressure cooker..
- How to Bake In A Pressure Cooker? Heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 2 minutes. Use sea salt or sand as a layer inside a cooker. Put a steel stand on a layer of salt or sand. Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter (Do not put water inside the pressure cooker). Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid. Remove the gasket (rubber ring) from the lid..
- Lower the flame after 2 minutes. Let it bake for 50 -60 minutes on low flame. After 60 minutes check the cake with a knife, if the mixture does not stick, it means the cake is done. If batter still sticks to knife then again bake for another 10 minutes. Do not open the lid immediately. Eggless Pressure Cooker Cake is ready..