Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 85 g of butter.
- Prepare 85 g of brown sugar.
- It's 55 g of caster sugar.
- It's 30 g of cream cheese.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- It's 140 g of gluten free plain flour (I love Doves Farm).
- It's 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It's 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 100 g of chocolate chips.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Add the cream cheese to a bowl. In a separate bowl melt the butter for 40 seconds and then pour over the cream cheese. Add the brown sugar and caster sugar and stir with an electric whisk for 2 mins..
- Add the egg yolk and vanilla essence and whisk for a further 2 mins..
- Sift in the flour. Add the salt, bicarbonate of soda and xanthan gum. Stir to mix. Add 3/4 of the chocolate chips and stir to mix..
- Cover the cookie dough with cling film and leave in the fridge for 4 hours, or up to 3 days if making ahead..
- Remove dough from the fridge and allow to come to room temperature for 20mins..
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Make the dough into small balls, approx a tablespoon of dough. Place them on the tray spaced apart as they will expand. 6 per tray is ideal..
- Bake in the oven at 190c for 10-12 mins. If you prefer gooey cookies 10 mins is better, or if you like them more crunchy then 12 mins. (Ovens May vary but you can experiment with each batch). Remove and let them cool. If they run into each other use a spatula to separate. Top with the remaining chocolate chips and enjoy!.