Chocolate chunks banana cake. This cake is the result of two people, each asking me to make their favorite dessert - one banana bread, the other a chocolate cake - but only having enough time to I also added some chocolate chunks it was very rich. I added chocolate chunks to the Banana Bundt Cake because chocolate fits perfectly to bananas, don't you think? They add a nice flavor and a nice texture to the bundt cake and rounds off the taste.
Banana breads and cakes are a great option for Dark chocolate chunks stirred into the batter make it rich and chocolatey. The cake is great at room temperature, but if you eat it warm, those chunks. Enjoy the baked banana cake by itself or top it with frosting. You can cook Chocolate chunks banana cake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chunks banana cake
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped semi sweet cooking chocolate.
- It's 1 of large egg.
- It's 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Let's slap on a layer of creamy chocolate frosting. One of the reasons I love snack Plus, that means lots of little squares to snack on for the next few days. It is the rainy season and what better way to spend the rainy afternoon other than baking a banana cake with some ripe spotty bananas you have sitting on. Chocolate and banana, the perfect blend!
Chocolate chunks banana cake step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees celcius.
- Mash the bananas and mix in the butter and egg until well combined.
- Add in the sugar and vanilla extract and mix well to combine.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Fold the flour mixture into the banana mixture until just combined.
- Add in half the cooking chocolate until well combined.
- Pour the batter onto a greased oven proof pan and pop in the oven.
- After 30 minutes of cooking, drop in the rest of the chocolate chunks equally all around the cake without disturbing it.
- Complete the final 15-20 minutes of baking (or until a toothpick comes out clean).
This cake recipe will be the hit of any gathering and gives even Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice cream a run for it's money for favorite dessert! This single layer Paleo Banana Cake is topped with a silky chocolate ganache making it so simple and even more delicious! This dessert is gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and healthy enough to be breakfast! When I first tried this cake, it was the first solid thing I had eaten in three days. Chocolate Banana Cake is a snap to put together.