Raspberry & white chocolate muffins. Your tiny, dual-display, desktop computer …and robot brains, smart home hub, media centre, networked AI core, factory controller, and much more. We help people make things and create things with. The Raspberry Pi (/paɪ/) is a series of small single-board computers developed in the United Kingdom by the Raspberry Pi Foundation to promote teaching of basic computer science in schools and in. Последние твиты от Raspberry Pi (@Raspberry_Pi).
The device resembles a credit-card sized circuit Developed by British company, the Raspberry Pi foundation, this little computer is great value for. You can cook Raspberry & white chocolate muffins using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Raspberry & white chocolate muffins
- You need 150 g of Plain flour.
- You need 75 g of sugar.
- It's Half of tbsp baking powder.
- It's 50 g of butter or coconut oil.
- You need 100 ml of milk.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 75 g of raspberries.
- It's 50 g of white chocolate.
Raspberry & white chocolate muffins instructions
- Gather ingredients.
- Put oven on at 200 degrees and place cake cases in a muffin tin.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder. Add the sugar and mix well.
- Whisk the egg and milk together and add the melted butter / oil. Mix well.
- Add the wet and dry ingredients - mix but do not over mix or the muffins might be tough.
- Add the raspberries and chopped up chocolate. Mix..
- Spoon mixture into cake cases and bake for 20 - 25 minutes until golden.