Chocolate raspberry ‘mousse’ or ‘truffle’ - vegan. Vegan chocolate mousse tart with raspberries is a no-bake and easy to make yet impressive dessert, perfect for Valentine's. Enter this indulgent vegan chocolate mousse tart with a layer of raspberry and a good pinch of chilli to awaken the senses. Made from my very best chocolate cake recipe which also happens to be the easiest to mix! (No mixer required).
The ganache filling of these You can use real chocolate, but you will want to temper the chocolate so that these soft truffles have a hard outer shell. Rich chocolate mousse that's sweetened with dates! To serve, enjoy as is or divide between serving glasses and top with coconut whipped cream, raspberries, and chopped vegan dark chocolate or cacao/cocoa powder (optional). You can have Chocolate raspberry ‘mousse’ or ‘truffle’ - vegan using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate raspberry ‘mousse’ or ‘truffle’ - vegan
- Prepare of This makes about 4 servings or maybe 12-16 ‘truffles’.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of raspberries - if frozen, thaw first.
- You need of Juice 1/2 lemon.
- You need 1 cup of coconut butter - you can buy this or make it by blitzing just some coconut (flesh or dessicated is ok too).
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 1 of heaped tbsp cacao powder - you can use 2 tbsp finely chopped 85% chocolate instead.
White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle®Creamy Cheesecake Swirled with White Chocolate and Raspberry. Mango Key Lime CheesecakeTopped with Mango Mousse on a Vanilla Coconut Macaroon Crust. Chocolate-Raspberry Truffles. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Find more Chocolate recipes on Veganbaking.net.
Chocolate raspberry ‘mousse’ or ‘truffle’ - vegan instructions
- Blitz the raspberries in a blender. Add the lemon juice..
- In a pan on low-medium heat, melt the coconut butter. Then stir in the cacao and maple syrup. I always underestimate the amount of stirring needed to combine everything. Stir a lot!.
- Take the coconut mix off the heat. Add the raspberries and combine..
- Pour the mix into a lined baking tray. Put in the fridge for 15-30mins. OR put into small silicone moulds and then in the freezer for at least an hour..
- As a mousse, serve with a garnish of fresh raspberries/ mint/ toasted coconut..
- As truffles, eat before they melt! Enjoy 😋.
Flourless Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Recipe. Reworking this mousse to not utilize chocolate is possible but it would probably take a few tries. If I were doing it I'd first substitute the cocoa powder with about ¼ all-purpose flour and increase. I know you love your chocolate treats. By now, many of us have seen vegan chocolate pudding/mousse recipes using avocados.