Vegan Banana & White Chocolate Loaf.
You can cook Vegan Banana & White Chocolate Loaf using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana & White Chocolate Loaf
- You need 3 of Large Bananas.
- You need 75 ml of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 100 g of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 225 g of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 3 Tsp of Baking Powder (Heaped).
- You need 3 Tsp of Cinamon.
- Prepare 50 g of White Chocolate Drops.
Vegan Banana & White Chocolate Loaf step by step
- Heat oven to 200C/ 180C fan. Mash 3 large peeled bananas with a fork then mix well with vegetable oil and brown sugar..
- Add flour; baking powder; cinnamon and white chocolate drops then combine well..
- Bake in an oiled, lined 2 lb loaf tin for 20 minutes. Check and cover with foil if browning..
- Bake for another 15-20 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean..
- Allow to cool for a little before slicing and enjoy..