Chocolate covered Ritz crackers filled with white chocolate or peanut butter. Ritz crackers (or other favorite buttery crackers). vanilla almond bark or white-chocolate chips. peanut butter. Begin making the "sandwiches" by spreading a small dab of peanut butter atop the flat side of a cracker, and then attaching the flat side of another cracker on top. These Ritz Cracker cookie treats are filled with peanut butter, then dipped in melted candy melts or almond bark.
The oats, cocoa, and peanut butter give the cookie a rich, delicious flavor. The saltiness of the Ritz Crackers and the sweetness of the chocolate is a winning combination in these Dipped Yes, we used the peanut butter filling with a white chocolate coating. You can use melted white chocolate. You can have Chocolate covered Ritz crackers filled with white chocolate or peanut butter using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate covered Ritz crackers filled with white chocolate or peanut butter
- Prepare 1 dozen of ritz biscuits.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of peanut butter or white chocolate spread.
- You need 150 gram of white chocolate.
- It's 1 tablespoon of slivered pistachios.
- It's of Few strands of saffron.
Peanut butter-filled crackers with chocolate or white chocolate coating. (The recipe is written using chocolate almond bark, but just substitute the same amount of Alternatively I put a little chocolate of a contrasting color (white chocolate if I dipped the cookies in milk chocolate or vice versa) into a. Ingredients: Ritz crackers Peanut butter (your choice of brand) Almond bark They don't have to be perfect, they still taste good!! DIRECTIONS Take Ritz Crackers and make sandwich cookies out of them using peanut butter for the filling. Dip each cookie in the melted chocolate, covering it entirely.
Chocolate covered Ritz crackers filled with white chocolate or peanut butter instructions
- Place 6 ritz biscuits on a plate and spread peanut butter or white chocolate on them. If using white chocolate sprinkle sliced pistachios on top of white chocolate. Place the rest of the biscuit on top and sandwich them together..
- Prepare a plate with greaseproof paper. Melt chocolate in a double boiler. Once melted add the sandwiched crackers one by one until its coated. Remove with the help of fork and place it on the greaseproof paper. Sprinkle slivered pistachios and saffron. Let it set at room temperature..
- You can also decorate with sprinklers while the chocolate is not set or wait until it is set to decorate with fondant..
Creamy white chocolate with crunchy, salty peanut butter Ritz cracker sandwiches! I prefer the double boiler method for white chocolate because I burn burn. Simple, no bake, sweet and salty recipe perfect for parties and holidays. I am so into chocolate hut unfortunately chocolate and crackers are not my thing. I don't like the way they taste together at all.