Chocolate brownies. I love them even more than chocolate chips cookies. Think about it: you only get a small amount of chocolate when you eat a chocolate chip cookie; whereas with a brownie. An easy chocolate brownie recipe that's simple to make and tastes fantastic.
While chocolate brownies might still always hold the highest place in my heart, these white chocolate brownies are going to be making an appearance in my life for decades to come. This easy brownie recipe is gluten free and sweetened with dates, not refined sugar. Dessi whipped up a batch of gluten free chocolate brownies recently that were insanely good. You can cook Chocolate brownies using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate brownies
- Prepare 250 g of plain chocolate.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 175 g of butter.
- You need 325 g of sugar.
- You need 125 g of flour.
Double chocolate brownies with sweet citrus orange zest. Chocolate Orange Brownies are homemade soft chewy double chocolate brownies with sweet orange zest. These Chocolate Brownies start with a brownie that has a deep chocolate flavor and a dense fudge-like texture and top it with a smooth and glossy Chocolate Ganache. But do not have enough time to bake one in the oven?
Chocolate brownies step by step
- Melt together the butter, chocolate and sugar. No need to use a bowl over boiling water, if you keep the heat low and keep stirring, you can just do this in a saucepan on top of the stove..
- Beat in the eggs quickly, then fold in the flour..
- Pour the mixture into a lined tin..
- Bake at 160 degrees for approx 20 - 25 minutes. When you put a sharp knife in, it shouldn’t come out completely clean as you want the brownies to be moist and sticky..
- Cool in the tin, then cut into squares..
As someone who grew up in the country, I love getting out into nature whenever I can. I also love home-style recipes, including these yummy brownies. I like brownies more than I like chocolate cookies, so that's why I decided to try out this recipe. However, if you are a super rich (bittersweet) chocolate lover, you maybe possibly perhaps might like. There's nothing wrong with being a purist, especially when it comes to your brownies.