Vitamin chocolate sauce. I loved this chocolate sauce.deep, rich fudgy flavor and a beautiful, silky texture. It was thick enough to coat a spoon and then some! Being also quick and simple to put together.
Our chocolate sauce is easily made in just minutes with just six pantry ingredients. It's so good you might never buy chocolate sauce again. This homemade version of your favorite topping is sweetened with dates. You can cook Vitamin chocolate sauce using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vitamin chocolate sauce
- It's 3 of dairylea triangles(rich in calcium alhamdulillah).
- It's 3 tablespoon of chocolate nesquick(added vitamins Alhamdulillah).
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of Honey(giv sweetness and shine and consistancy).
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinamon(read abt spice not good if blood thin issues).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of unmelted stork butter(added vitamin d.
- It's of Pls nwt tht nesquick pwder has added suger/sweet taste(chck labl.
Yield Plus the chocolate sauce is not only good with this dish, but I've also drizzled it on homemade vanilla ice cream and used it to make hot chocolate for my girls as well. Sure, you can buy chocolate sauce, chocolate syrup or hot fudge at the store. You can keep it in any kind of covered. FOR THE CHOCOLATE SAUCE: Place chocolate chips in a medium heat proof bowl.
Vitamin chocolate sauce step by step
- Remove cover from triangles and fork to mix add in butter and fork together in the bowl,til creamy..just brisk fork whisk briefly (or machine whisk if prefer)briefly inshaallah.
- Then add nesquick powder and mix in you will see stages of consistancy changes at certain point as if grainy or fudgy but as mix more you get more smoother pourable..you can stop to what you prefer..add honey and mix again....
- Some ideas(the children referred to this as tasted like mars chocolate.(they did not know about the cheese Alhamdulillah but it's a healthy addition esp for calcium)..so try and see what they say too InshaAllah. Bismillah and enjoy...(more ideas see pics.
- The same sauce without adding honey or cinnamon powder:*see pics.
- Then added banana slices and cashew nuts..(.you can also use this on water breads etc)can add pitted and pasted dates for sauce color texture and sweet flavors...mostly can use for Eid too.
Bring heavy cream just to a gentle boil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Drizzle chocolate sauce on top, and let set in refrigerator for a few hours before cutting into bars. (Store in refrigerator for up to one week.) It's vegan, raw, gluten free, dairy free and soy free. The chocolate sauce is made with semi-sweet chocolate, and can be sweetened more to taste. A hint of optional rose water in the chocolate sauce gives it a delectable aroma that really makes it special. Hold off on adding the chocolate.