Chocolate Chip & Walnut Banana Bread. Chocolate chips or chocolate morsels are small chunks of sweetened chocolate, used as an ingredient in a number of desserts (notably chocolate chip cookies and muffins), in trail mix and less commonly in some breakfast foods such as pancakes. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch).
Or rather, good chocolate chip cookies are always worth it, and I'm a strict judge of what qualifies when it. A giant chocolate chip cookie, baked in a pizza pan. Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies use cocoa powder, melted dark chocolate and chocolate chips for a cookie that is rich with chocolate flavor. You can have Chocolate Chip & Walnut Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip & Walnut Banana Bread
- You need 4 of over ripe bananas.
- You need 75 g of butter (room temp).
- You need 100 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 185 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 85 g of dark chocolate chips.
- It's 75 g of walnut pieces.
These cookies are a must for Santa, we've been making them for years and everyone loves them. The best chocolate chip cookie recipe is the one you like. From vegan-friendly to super chewy, we've. Wondering what else you can make with chocolate chips besides cookies?
Chocolate Chip & Walnut Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat your oven to 180C fan. Grease and line a loaf pan with baking parchment..
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter and sugar with an electric beater for around 5 minutes until pale and fluffy..
- Beat in the egg for around 5 minutes, then add in the vanilla extract. Don't worry if the mixture looks curdled..
- In a separate bowl, mash 3 of the bananas until almost smooth, leaving a few chunks for texture..
- Gently fold in the mashed banana to the egg mixture, followed by the flour, bicarb, salt, walnut pieces and chocolate chips until just combined. Be careful not to over mix..
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf tin. Slice the remaining 4th banana in half down the middle and place each half lengthways on top of the batter, pushing them down slightly..
- Bake for around 50 minutes in the middle of the oven, or until a skewer comes out just clean..
- Allow to cool completely before cutting. It is important to do this as the texture can be affected if cut too soon..
Check out the best recipes for decadent desserts and treats that contain chocolate chips. This was the first chocolate chip recipe I actually did not mess up. It was still extremely light and fluffy afterwards but I think if I hadn't done that I'd. Chocolate Chip Fun Facts: Chocolate chips are small chunks of chocolate. They are often sold in a round, flat-bottomed teardrop shape.