Granola and chocolate energy ball.
You can have Granola and chocolate energy ball using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Granola and chocolate energy ball
- It's 250 g of milk chocolate.
- You need 80 g of oats.
- Prepare 30 g of chopped hazelnuts.
- Prepare 30 g of mixed seeds.
- You need 250 g of peanut butter.
- It's Handful of sultanas.
- Prepare of Sprinkle of desiccated coconut.
- You need of Big splash of apple juice.
Granola and chocolate energy ball step by step
- On a baking tray, lay your oats, seeds and hazelnuts and cook in a warm oven (180 fan) for 15 mins or so till toasted and brown..
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in a bowl and set aside ready..
- Once the oats, seeds and nuts are toasted add it to a large mixing bowl and add the peanut butter, apple juice and sultanas. If the mix isn’t sticky add a splash more juice but not too much or it’ll be too wet. Once combined, make little balls using the palm of your hands. We made about 10 small balls with our mixture..
- Once your granola balls are ready roll them into the coconut and then dip and roll them around the melted chocolate using a fork. Lift them carefully on a tray covered with greaseproof paper and sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts. Set in the fridge till the chocolate has set and they’ll last for a few days or so. Enjoy 💕.