White chocolate chip cookies. Chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips in them. My Favorite White Chocolate Chip Cookies. I'm sorry about these cookies in advance.
Think of a regular chocolate chip cookie- buttery brown sugar base with chocolate chips, right? Well, the term "inside out" means that the cookie base is now chocolate and the add-in is white chocolate. Simply put, these are Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies. You can have White chocolate chip cookies using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 200 g of white chocolate chips.
- You need 100 g of peacan half chop roughly.
- Prepare 115 g of unsalted butter or stork room temperature.
- It's 1/2 cup of muscovado dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of organic large egg room temperature.
- You need 1 Tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It's 1 1/4 cup of plain flour.
- You need 1 Tsp of corn flour.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Bicarbonate soda.
- It's 1/2 of salt.
The white chocolate chip cookies that we would make would always come out too dry and too sweet (you'll rarely hear me say this), so when I started recipe developing I knew that I wanted to avoid that as much as possible. These white chocolate chip cookies are soft, chewy, and filled with white chocolate in every bite. If you love white chocolate - these white chocolate cookies are an obvious choice. But even if you typically opt for milk, semi-sweet or dark - I highly recommend giving these delicious morsels a try.
White chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Heat up the oven at 160C.
- In the mixing bowl, Cream our butter, dark brown sugar and granulated sugar until it has creamy consistency. Just cream them with spatula..
- Add an egg and Vanilla extract. Blend them together..
- For dry ingredients, sift plain flour, corn flour, bicarbonate soda and salt into our creamy mix. Combine them until they are blended.
- Add white chocolate chips and peacan into our mix..
- Line baking tray with non stick baking paper. You will need 3 trays for this batch..
- Use small ice cream scoop, to place each spoonful of dough on to the tray. Place ir around 3 inches apart. You will get around 16-18 cookies..
- Bake them in the oven for 15-16 minutes. On top shelf, they should be ready in 15 minutes. Then move the bottom tray to the top shelf and bake for one more minutes. When you take them out, they are soft and look under. But don’t worry..
- If they connect together, use cutlery knife to separate them. Then leave them on the tray for 15-20 minutes. Then move them to the wire rack to cool down..
Toasted Coconut White Chocolate Chip Cookies are the chewiest and softest white chocolate chip cookie with loads of toasted coconut. Fold in the toasted coconut and white chocolate chips. Gently blend in chocolate chips and white chocolate chips. This Pistachio White Chocolate Cookie makes delicious use of pistachios, pairing them with white chocolate (or dark, should you so prefer). I prefer using a brick of white chocolate and chopping it into chunks for a more rustic look, but white chocolate chips will do just fine.