Chocolate brownie. An easy chocolate brownie recipe that's simple to make and tastes fantastic. It's everything you want in a brownie - fudgy, dark and chocolatey. Find from-scratch and shortcut versions, too.
I like brownies more than I like chocolate cookies, so that's why I decided to try out this recipe. However, if you are a super rich (bittersweet) chocolate lover, you maybe possibly perhaps might like. While chocolate brownies might still always hold the highest place in my heart, these white chocolate brownies are going to be making an appearance in my life for decades to come. You can cook Chocolate brownie using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate brownie
- You need 1 of &1/2 cup Hole meal flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of white flour.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 of pitch salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of chocolate(no milk).
- It's 1/2 cup of vegetables oil.
- It's 3/4 cup of sugar syrup (golden syrup, maple syrup, etc).
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of soy milk.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of Chocolate as much as you want.
- It's of BlackBerry as much as you want.
Stir in chocolate chips, chocolate chunks, or chopped chocolate orange bar. I love a combination of all three. I topped each brownie with a square from a Lindt chocolate orange bar and added. Adapted from Cinnamon Sugar Pillow Cookies.
Chocolate brownie instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 ℃. Warm a bowl of chocolate in hot water. Put the baking paper on the iron plate..
- Put the hole meal flour, white flour, baking powder & salt in a bowl and mix well..
- Put the oil, syrup, soy milk, cocoa powder, vanilla essence in a other bowl and mix well. Once mixed well, add the melted chocolate and mix well..
- Mix powder and liquid. While mixing, add blackberry and chocolate and mix..
- Pour the dough on an iron plate and spread it out with a spoon to about 2 cm. Bake for 15-20 minutes in a 180 ℃ oven..
- Enjoy♡ If you eat later, I recommend putting them in a plastic bag or wrapping them in plastic wrap..
This easy chocolate brownies recipe makes rich, fudgey brownies that will come out perfectly every time. These quick brownies are made with real chocolate. As someone who grew up in the country, I love getting out into nature whenever I can. I also love home-style recipes, including these yummy brownies. Chocolate Brownies (commonly referred to as a regular brownie), is a small, rich, chocolate, baked cake-slice, named after its brown color.