You can have Chocolate Muffins using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Muffins
- Prepare 200 g of flour.
- You need 50 g of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 125 ml of milk.
- It's 100 g of sugar.
- You need 80 ml of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of banana.
- It's 200 g of milk or dark chocolate.
Chocolate Muffins instructions
- Sieve the flour, the cocoa powder, the bicarbonate of soda, the baking powder and the pinch of salt into a bowl, stirring & mixing well..
- Pour the milk, the oil, the vanilla extract, the 2 eggs and mashed banana in a separate bowl and mix them. As soon the mixture has the silky texture, add the flour mixture and the chopped bar of chocolate..
- Take a muffin baking form, filling with paper cups, and using ice-cream scoop to fill up with the muffin batter one by one..
- Bake the muffins in 180C° preheated oven for 20-25 minutes..