Chocolate tiffin. In a saucepan, melt the butter, sugar, syrup and cocoa. This tiffin recipe is great for using up any leftovers from Christmas or Easter such as plain chocolates, Christmas tree chocolates, biscuits such as biscotti, amaretti, or lebkuchen. Milk chocolate and dark chocolate are mixed with crushed tea biscuits and raisins in a buttery batter in this easy chocolate tiffin recipe.
The base is biscuit based, topped with chocolate. Simply Yummm Bubli's World Cuisine is a. A traditional Scottish no-bake and a massive chocolate hit all in one scrumptious little square. You can have Chocolate tiffin using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate tiffin
- You need 150-200 g of milk chocolate or mix of milk and dark.
- You need 200 g of digestive biscuits.
- It's 100 g of butter.
- Prepare 50 g of raisins.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- You need 3 tablespoons of syrup.
The main ingredients are chocolate, raisins and digestive biscuits (or Graham crackers). A no bake confection made with crushed digestives mixed in butter, cocoa and dry fruit which is finally topped with melted chocolate.just yumm. Chocolate Tiffin is a kind of refrigerator cake which is made from a simple sweet chocolate base into which broken biscuits and dried fruit are stirred. Its then pressed into a cake tin, and a quantity of.
Chocolate tiffin instructions
- Gather ingredients.
- Put biscuits into a bag and bash into small pieces but not crumbs.
- Slowly melt butter and syrup.
- Add crushed biscuits, cocoa and raisins.
- Slowly melt the chocolate in a dish over boiling water.
- Grease a cake tin (I used a 20cm square tin).
- Add the biscuit mixture to the cake tin.
- Cover with the chocolate and set in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- For best results keep in the fridge.
Pour the melted chocolate mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix until everything is coated in chocolate. This decadent chocolatey treat is one of the Queen's favourites. According to the former personal chef to Queen Elizabeth II, tiffin is one of Her Majesty's 'favourite afternoon tea. This Chocolate Tiffin Cake is a no-bake sweet little cake from our neighbors over the pond and it is A tiffin cake traditionally uses digestive biscuits, which you can usually find in the international aisle of. Try our Baileys chocolate tiffin recipe.