Triple Chocolate Cookies.
You can have Triple Chocolate Cookies using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Triple Chocolate Cookies
- It's of A. Mix & leave to infuse.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It's 2 tbsp of coffee essence.
- Prepare of B. Beat until just combined.
- It's 250 g of cold unsalted butter - cubed.
- Prepare 150 g of dark brown sugar.
- You need 100 g of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of c.
- Prepare 60 g of ground oats (1/2 c).
- It's 60 g of almond meal (1/2 c).
- It's of D. Sifted.
- You need 280-300 g of flour.
- You need 1/4 C of rice flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chocolate/cocoa powder.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's of e.
- It's 250 g of dark chocolate bits/chips.
- It's 300 g of milk chocolate bars.
- It's of (Chopped).
Triple Chocolate Cookies step by step
- A - Mix ingredients in A and leave to infuse for 30 minutes or an hour..
- Cut butter into small tiny cubes or pieces. Stir in the rest of the ingredients in B and A. Mix until everything is just combined using a mixer or wooden spatula. Add C, followed by sifted ingredients (D). Add in batches and stir until soft cookie dough forms. Add chocolate chips and chopped milk chocolate bars (E)..
- Take small portions of the dough and roll them into small balls; lightly pressing each ball for a flatter cookie. Preheat oven to 160°C. Bake cookies for 13-15 minutes until they are set around the edges. Leave them on the baking tray to cool lightly before transferring to a cooling rack. Cookies are pretty soft when they are hot/warm but they will firm up as they cool..
- Store in an airtight container..