My Indulgent Chocolate Chip Protein Brownies.
You can cook My Indulgent Chocolate Chip Protein Brownies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Indulgent Chocolate Chip Protein Brownies
- You need 2 scoops of protein powder suitable for baking (60g), I used PHD,.
- You need 2 of medium eggs,.
- You need 40 g of plain flour,.
- You need 30 g of milk choc chips (baking chocolate),.
- You need 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk,.
- You need 2 of heaped tsp cocoa powder,.
- You need 2 tsp of milk chocolate protein spread,.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder,.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
My Indulgent Chocolate Chip Protein Brownies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 (fan). Line a small high sided baking tray with grease proof paper..
- In a bowl add in all of the dry ingredients and gently stir to combine. Make a well in the centre and crack in the eggs..
- Add in 1/3rd of the milk and stir well. Add in more milk bit by bit and keep stirring until a thick batter is created. Add the chocolate chips. Gently fold in to incorporate..
- Spoon the batter into the lined baking tray and using a rubber spatula or back of a spoon even it out right up to all edges of the tray. Dollop over the chocolate protein spread and gently swirl it in all over the top..
- Bake at the centre of the oven for 10-12 minutes until the top still feels springy and the center is still nice a soft and gooey. Leave to cool for a minute or so then cut into six squares. Serve up and enjoy! :).