Simply the BEST Vegan Chocolate Brownies (in my opinion!).
You can have Simply the BEST Vegan Chocolate Brownies (in my opinion!) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simply the BEST Vegan Chocolate Brownies (in my opinion!)
- It's 1 Tin of Black Beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 100 ml of Rapeseed Oil.
- Prepare 80 g of Vegetable Margarine.
- You need 2 tbsp of Golden Syrup.
- It's 1 tbsp of Treacle.
- Prepare 100 g of + 50g good quality Chocolate callets min 68% (or use a good quality brand chocolate such as Lindt or Suchard).
- You need 80 g of Cocoa powder.
- You need 220 g of Golden Caster sugar.
- Prepare 125 g of Self raising flour.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
Simply the BEST Vegan Chocolate Brownies (in my opinion!) instructions
- Place oven rack in a low-middle position in the oven. Heat oven to 180.
- Line an 8” square tin with baking parchment..
- Whiz the Black Beans and the vegetable margarine in a food processor until very smooth. Gradually add the oil, while continually processing..
- Add the Syrup and Treacle, give a quick whizz to blend. The beans should have become fully amalgamated. Add the melted chocolate to the bean mix, whiz again and turn out into a bowl. Sift the flour, cocoa and baking powder together into a separate bowl and stir in the caster sugar..
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet mixture and then beat well. The consistency should be a reluctant drop. Loosen with a touch more oil if needed. Stir in most of the remaining 50g chocolate callets, reserving a few to sprinkle on the top. Pour into the lined tin and spread into the corners..
- Drag lines across the top in a close zig-zag. Sprinkle with the remaining chocolate callets..
- Bake for 20 mins and then check the Brownie. Tip to one side to see if it moves slightly and also check to see if a cocktail stick stays clean when inserted. It is likely it will need a further 5 mins. It should be soft but barely cooked in the middle. Leave in the tin to cool completely. Cut once cooled. Serve with berries, Vegan ice-cream or a toffee sauce..