Chocolate Mousse. Chocolate Mousse - an elegant, smooth, airy and chocolaty dessert. This is a dessert served in many restaurants and may seem complicated or sophisticated. Chocolate mousse is the decidedly decadent, old-school dessert you've been overlooking for far This chocolate mousse is the fastest, fanciest dessert I know, and the results are so creamy, rich.
So today I am posting a recipe that I have been on the search of for AGES! But fruit and chocolate mousses are favorite desserts—for good reason. The techniques for making the egg yolk-enriched filling, then folding in stiffly-beaten cream take no more than a little care. You can cook Chocolate Mousse using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse
- It's of <Bowl 1 (Heat-proof)>.
- Prepare 200-220 g of Dark Chocolate.
- Prepare of <Bowl 2>.
- It's 3 of Egg Whites.
- It's of <Bowl 3>.
- Prepare 300 ml of Thickened Cream *Save some whipped cream for topping.
- You need of <Bowl 4 (Large)>.
- Prepare 3 of Egg Yolks.
- It's 2 tablespoons of Caster Sugar *DO NOT add yet!.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of Rum OR Brandy.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
Chocolate mousse is the definitely decadent dessert that you will look on any dinner night or party. Chocolate mousse generally is a little elaborate process and requires many processes like cracking. Now, there are chocolate mousse recipes that simply involve folding whipped cream into melted chocolate. Chocolate Mousse. featured in Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Dinner For Two.
Chocolate Mousse instructions
- Bowl 1: Place chopped Dark Chocolate OR Dark Chocolate Buttons in a heatproof bowl. Place the bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and melt chocolate. *Alternatively you can melt the chocolate in the microwave at medium power for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, or until smooth..
- Bowl 2 Using the electric beaters, beat Egg Whites until stiff peaks form..
- Bowl 3 Using the same electric beaters, whip Cream. Do not worry some Egg White gets in the cream as you will mix everything together later..
- Bowl 4: Add Caster Sugar to the Egg Yolks, and beat using the same electric beaters until pale and thick. Add slightly cooled Dark Chocolate and mix well. Add Rum (OR Brandy) and Vanilla Extract, and mix well..
- To the Egg Yolk mixture in Bowl 4, add the whipped Cream and mix gently to combine well. Then add the Egg Whites and gently fold into the mixture..
- Spoon into 4 to 6 serving glasses and chill in fridge for at least 1 hour. Top with saved whipped cream and serve..
Whisk the chocolate and hot cream in a separate bowl until smooth, then fold in the mixture into the cream with a spatula until no. A gorgeous gluten-free chocolate mousse recipe from Jamie Oliver. With sour cherries and Amaretto, this is a grown-up Delicious chocolate mousse. With sour cherries and bashed-up sesame snaps. Serve in goblets topped with more whipped cream and shaved.