Chocolate Rice Pinkblanket Layer Cake.
You can have Chocolate Rice Pinkblanket Layer Cake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Rice Pinkblanket Layer Cake
- You need 500 g of butter.
- You need 250 g of cream cheese.
- You need 240 g of castor sugar/fine sugar.
- You need 220 g of flour/superfine flour.
- It's 50 g of coconut milk powder.
- Prepare 50 g of Malted Drink Powder (Horlicks).
- You need 10 of eggs.
- You need 1 of small can condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ovalette (if u dont hv ovalette, skip).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon essence.
- It's of Red colouring.
- You need of Chocolate Rice.
Chocolate Rice Pinkblanket Layer Cake step by step
- Prepare ingredients. In a mixing bowl, Cream butter, cream cheese, sugar & Ovalette until pale & fluffy. Add egg one by one, keep beating until well combined. On medium speed, whisk in condensed milk, coconut milk powder & malted drink powder. Still on medium speed, add flour in two batches. Mix gently until well combined..
- Divide batter evenly into 3 portions. A, B & C. A & B - plain with chocolate rice. C- red food colouring & strawberry essence (opt).
- Scoop plain batter (A) for the first layer. The first layer is baked using both down & upper heat of the oven for 7mins (depending on your oven)..
- Bake The rest of the layers after the first one using only the upper heat of the oven. Bake A in few layers until finish. Then, layer Batter C (red) until finish, followed by B. Before putting another layer, lightly press each layer with cake presser (see pic). Brush each layer with butter or jam to glue the layers together (didnt do this time). Bake last layer for 10mins, then cover cake pan with foil and bake again for another 10mins..
- Allow cake to cool completely, preferably few hours or overnight before cutting. Keep well in the fridge. Wrap in baking paper & Store in airtight container. When serving, Cut only the amount needed and leave that portion at room temperature before serving..