Chocolate Orange Tarts.
You can have Chocolate Orange Tarts using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Orange Tarts
- It's of For the base:.
- It's 200 g of gluten free ginger nuts crushed.
- Prepare 100 g of dairy free spread melted.
- You need of For the filling:.
- Prepare 200 ml of dairy free cream.
- You need 30 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 200 g of dairy free dark chocolate.
- You need 20 g of dairy free spread.
- Prepare 300 g of can of manadarin oranges.
Chocolate Orange Tarts step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Grease a 6" flan case Mix together the crushed biscuits and melted dairy free spread Press into the tart tin base and around the edges to form a biscuit shell Bake in the oven for 10 minutes then set aside to cool while you make the filling.
- Place the sugar and dairy free cream into a saucepan Heat until just before it comes to the boil Stir in the chocolate and dairy free spread Pour into the biscuit cases and chill in the fridge for two hours.
- Top with the mandarin oranges just before serving.