Easy as can be chocolate chip cookies. Easy chocolate chip cookie recipe video. This simple no-chill, no mixer recipe makes the easiest chocolate chip cookies. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine.
Jump to the Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe or read on for our tips on making them. With this simple recipe, you will have less dishes to clean, there's no time required for softening butter, chilling the cookie dough is optional, and the batter can be frozen for cookies another day. There's nothing better than chocolate chip cookies from scratch! You can cook Easy as can be chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy as can be chocolate chip cookies
- It's 120 g of softened butter or margarine.
- You need 75 g of brown sugar.
- You need 75 g of caster sugar.
- It's 1 of medium egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract (optional).
- You need 210 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 100-180 g of chocolate chips or chunks (depending on preference).
- It's Pinch of salt.
A warm, fresh chocolate chip cookie with a big glass of milk is comfort Flavor: They have a sweet, buttery, toffy-like cookie flavor, loaded with chocolate chips. Quick & Easy to make: No bringing the ingredients to room temperature. It just feels like warmth, love, and home. And while I love fancy cookies, sometimes I just want easy chocolate chip cookies.
Easy as can be chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Cream sugars and butter until well mixed and paler in colour..
- Add vanilla if using and one egg and mix well..
- Add flour, bicarbonate of soda and pinch of salt and mix well..
- Fold in chocolate chips gently to combine. Add spoonfuls to lined or greased baking tray, leaving room to spread...and they will!.
- Cook in preheated oven at 180C for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Leave to cool slightly then transfer to wire rack to cool completely before storing for up to 3 days. Alternatively enjoy warm with a scoop if icecream. Can be gently reheated in warm oven. Yum!.
I don't think there is any secret by now that I have a certain obsession affection for cookies. These soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies are the most popular recipe on my website! Use melted butter in this chocolate chip cookie recipe. Most of the cookies on my website call for The Sally's Baking Addiction site was a fantastic discovery and I've found several easy and very yummy. The BEST, EASY Soft Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies with a crispy outer edge that are a cookie dream come true.