Strawberry Chocolate Chip Muffins. Strawberry Chocolate Chip Muffins are on the menu today. Big, beautiful, golden muffins filled with juicy fresh strawberries and a handful of chocolate chips! These muffins are the perfect treat for breakfast, lunch or tea.
A particularly gray, overcast day over the. Strawberry Chocolate Chip Muffins - Deliciously moist vanilla muffins that are stuffed full of strawberries and chocolate chips! Tender muffins filled with sweet strawberries & lots of chocolate chips. You can have Strawberry Chocolate Chip Muffins using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Chocolate Chip Muffins
- You need 150 g of dairy free spread.
- It's 150 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 150 g of self raising gluten free flour.
- It's 1 teaspoon of xanthan gum.
- You need 10 g of strawberries.
- You need 100 g of dairy free chocolate chips.
They taste like chocolate-dipped strawberries baked into cupcakes! Because I couldn't stop thinking about these Whole Wheat Strawberry Chocolate Chip Muffins! These healthy beauties are as soft and tender as. Fold in strawberries then chocolate chips.
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Muffins step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Beat together the caster sugar and the dairy free spread until light and fluffy Add the three eggs individually, beating well between each addition Add in the flour and xanthan gum Mix until well combined.
- Stir in the strawberries and chocolate chips Split the mixture between 6 muffin moulds lined with paper cases.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
Spray muffin pan with cooking spray. Do not over bake because you want them to be moist not dry. You know, like baking muffins with fresh strawberries, sweet bananas, healthy oats, and a bit of chocolate chips? That's just how my brain works. In fact, I think it may be one of the best combinations out there.