Easy rich chocolate cake. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Rich Chocolate Cake. Not just and easy chocolate cake recipe, this one creates a rich, moist cake that will thrill your friends and family. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) This chocolate cake recipe is voted one of the best chocolate cakes ever. This is the chocolate cake you've been dreaming of!
And I love the alternatives given. Rich, Moist and easy to make. great tasty all-in-one recipe Subscribe for more recipes :). Keto chocolate cake with walnuts will satisfy your sweet tooth if you are low-carb or Keto! You can cook Easy rich chocolate cake using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy rich chocolate cake
- It's of dry.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar (I used a touch less).
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of flour (self raising or plain can be used).
- Prepare 3/4 of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda (only needed if you are using plain flour).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of wet.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiling water + 1tsp instant coffee.
- Prepare of frosting.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- It's 3 TBS of milk.
- You need of Sprinkles and Hershey kisses (chocolate drops).
This Keto dessert is sweet with a deep chocolate flavor. This keto chocolate cake is very chocolaty, therefore, I don't use icing. It really tastes quite rich on its own, but I'm sure a little whipped cream. Chocolate Cake is a deliciously decadent dessert that has been a staple on our table for as long as I can remember!
Easy rich chocolate cake instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, Sift cocoa, and mix remaining dry ingredients together..
- Add all wet ingredients to dry ingredients, and mix together using an electric whisk or or wooden spoon until thoroughly blended..
- Pour into a lined, deep 9 inch round cake tin or similar. Bake in preheated oven at 180°c for 45 mins to 1 hour.. Or until skewer comes out clean from centre. Allow to cool..
- FROSTING: mix butter, sugar, cocoa and milk together. I eyeballed the frosting, so maybe taste test and adjust, aiming for a dark rich chocolatey frosting. (I only made enough to frost the top.. Feel free to double quantities to frost whole cake).
- Decorate with sprinkles and Hershey kisses/chocolate drops and enjoy!.
This easy recipe makes a rich and delicious cake that is perfectly tender and moist. In just a couple of steps. This easy rich chocolate cake is dense, sticky and decadent. All cakes should be this easy to make, not to mention delicious! It's moist and tender, and has a rich, decadent chocolate flavor that pairs well with either chocolate or vanilla frosting.