Chocolate chiffon cake. Chocolate Chiffon Cake Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Chocolate Chiffon Cake Recipe & Video. This Chocolate Chiffon Cake is so versatile.
With a rich chocolate flavor, this chiffon cake recipe will soon be your favorite! The Chocolate Chiffon Cake is so light, airy and fluffy - it's like eating a cloud! If that wasn't tempting enough, this cake is topped with a Coffee Chocolate Ganache. You can have Chocolate chiffon cake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chiffon cake
- You need 35 g of all purpose flour.
- It's 15 g of cocoa powder.
- You need 37 g of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 60 g of milk.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 25 g of sugar.
- You need 5 g of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
It's is the perfect rich, strong ganache. Put your baking skills to work and try this recipe for a rich, fluffy chocolate chiffon cake. When I make chocolate cake, this is the recipe I use. I may vary the accompaniments, but This cake is from a wonderful pastry chef, Mary Bergin.
Chocolate chiffon cake step by step
- Prepare all ingredients. Separate the egg yolks and egg whites..
- Combine the cocoa powder and vegetable oil. Heat at low heat to 65°C. Stir well. Switch off the heat..
- Sift the flour into the mixture. Stir well. Add the milk and egg yolks and mix well..
- Add the lemon juice to the egg whites. Whisk it until stiff. Add the sugar in 3 times when whisking..
- Combine the meringue and the batter. Add the chocolates chips. Do not overmix it..
- Pour the batter into a tray with cooking sheet. Sprinkle some chocolate chips on top..
- Bake it immediately at 175°C for 45 minutes using a water bath..
It's very simple, and it's simply the finest chocolate. Chocolate Chiffon Cake Assembly: Evenly spread a generous helping of whipped cream frosting on Did you make chocolate chiffon cake with whipped cream frosting? I'd love to hear from you in the. When Maxence and I lived in California at the turn of the century, we liked to If you've never had chiffon cake, perhaps you can start by imagining what it might feel like to eat a. Chocolate chiffon gets a tasty makeover with a combination of finely chopped unsweetened chocolate and cocoa powder.