Chocolate truffles. These homemade chocolate truffles are extra creamy with the addition of butter. These homemade chocolate truffles are the ultimate easy party dessert. And the best part is that they're shockingly simple to make with just two or three ingredients - and endless flavor possibilities!
With chocolate and cream, assorted flavors, and coated with either cocoa or chopped nuts. Truffles are bite-sized chocolate confections made from ganache — a mixture of melted chocolate Left unadorned, chocolate truffles are delicious, but for bonus points, roll the finished truffles in. You may be tempted to save these chocolate truffles for a special occasion since these smooth, creamy chocolates are divine. You can cook Chocolate truffles using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate truffles
- Prepare 300 g of dark chocolate.
- It's 300 g of double cream.
- Prepare 50 g of unsalted butter.
- It's of Garnish/ filling.
- It's of dessicated coconut (about 100g?).
- Prepare of instant coffee powder (about 2 tbsp?).
- You need of instant chocolate (about 100g?).
- Prepare of strawberry jam.
Chocolate Truffles Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Chocolate Truffles are a rich and elegant, bite-sized petit four made from a velvety smooth mixture of chocolate and cream (a Ganache) to which various flavorings can be added. Homemade chocolate truffles are an economical way to make a gift-worthy treat, but they also allow you to customize and give something that's made with love. Classic , easy chocolate truffles recipe (chocolate ganache truffle) using melted dark chocolate melts.
Chocolate truffles instructions
- Break the chocolate by hand (or by knife), the smaller the better. Set aside in a large bowl.
- Add double cream and butter into your sauce pan. Cook over low heat until the double cream boils and butter melted. Chopping the butter first will help it melt faster..
- Pour mixture over the chocolate. Mix until everything mixed properly. Separate the mixture into 2 or more batches depending on your garnish/ filling. I did two using the saucepan and the bowl so I don't need to wash a lot..
- You can dip or layer, but as this is a trial (and I'm a lazy cook), I mix strawberry jam into 1 batch and coffee powder into the other. Not entirely sure about the amount, just did what I feel right. Keep them in the fridge, at least for 4 hours before you're able to shape them. Overnight is better as waiting for them made me hungry..
- Prepare the coating before you shape them into chocolate truffles. I did instant chocolate powder for strawberry jam mix and desiccated coconut for the coffee mix..
- Will take some time, so you can turn your podcast/ TV on. Put your plastic glove on, shape the truffles into ball shapes using your hand, then dip into the coating powder and coconut. Put them inside food storage boxes..
- Keep in the fridge for 2 hours or more to let them set. Enjoy. Next time I make it, I will make an orange-flavoured one!.
Chocolate Truffles are made by melting chocolate with cream and butter. Dark chocolate truffles are an indulgent treat and impressive addition to a party, dinner or celebration. Learn how to make classic chocolate truffles. These chocolate truffles are creamy, smooth and rich. Put chocolate in a bowl, pour hot cream on top, and stir until chocolate is melted and incorporated into cream.