Vegan Oreo/Chocolate Cookies.
You can have Vegan Oreo/Chocolate Cookies using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Oreo/Chocolate Cookies
- You need 185 g of Plain Flour.
- You need Half of Tsp Baking Powder.
- Prepare 60 ml of Coconut Milk.
- You need 50 g of White Sugar.
- You need 100 g of Brown Sugar.
- You need 100 g of Coconut Oil.
- It's 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 50 g of Dark Chocolate.
- You need 50 g of Oreo Cookies.
Vegan Oreo/Chocolate Cookies step by step
- Combine White and Brown Sugar and Coconut oil in a large bowl and mix. Whisk in the Coconut Milk and Vanilla Extract until the sugar starts to dissolve. Sift in the flour, followed by Baking powder and fold the mixture gently..
- Separate half the mixture into another bowl and in each batter, add crushed Oreo cookies and the other chopped Dark Chocolate/Dark Choc Chip. Place both bowls in the fridge to chill for 30minutes while pre-heating the oven at 180C..
- Using a teaspoon, scoop a spoonful of dough and form into a ball before adding onto a large flat baking tray. Make sure each dough ball is social distancing from one another at 2 inches and bake for 12-15minutes. Once they’re baked, leave the cookies to cool for further 15minutes..