Chocolate cupcake. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite. These are the chocolate cupcakes you've been dreaming of!
Perfect Chocolate Cupcakes topped with a chocolate buttercream frosting! The simple vegan chocolate cupcakes can be made with just a few basic ingredients you might already have at home - NO tofu, NO black beans, NO avocado, and NO flax eggs! This has been a literal labor of love! You can have Chocolate cupcake using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cupcake
- You need 150 gms of sugar.
- Prepare 50 gms of butter.
- You need 80 ml of vegetable oil.
- You need 150 gms of flour.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- You need 40 gms of chocolate (melted).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
I have tested recipes from every major recipe source and have not been able to find the one I considered to be perfect. These chocolate cupcakes are the best - moist, rich, and decadent! This easy chocolate cupcake recipe includes step-by-step directions and video. The best moist chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting made with melted chocolate!
Chocolate cupcake step by step
- Mix dry and wet ingredients separately. Then mix everything together in a bowl..
- Pour the batter in cupcakes mould. Fill each cup till half. Bake in preheated oven at 190 degrees for 15 minutes. Let it cool on a cooling rack..
These Chocolate Cupcakes are my favorite type of cupcake. The combination of a rich and moist chocolate butter cake topped with a rich and creamy chocolate butter frosting is irresistible. These are the best chocolate cupcakes. These are the ultimate chocolate cupcakes. They are perfectly moist and insanely chocolaty, topped with a supreme fudge chocolate frosting.