Iced Chocolate Coffee.
You can have Iced Chocolate Coffee using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Iced Chocolate Coffee
- It's of For the cold brew coffee:.
- You need 500 ml of water.
- It's 50 g of ground coffee beans.
- It's of For the chocolate syrup:.
- Prepare 45 g of cocoa powder.
- It's 100 g of brown sugar.
- You need 125 ml of water.
- It's of To make each iced latte:.
- You need 100 ml of cold brew coffee.
- You need 150 ml of dairy free milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chocolate syrup.
- It's of crushed ice.
Iced Chocolate Coffee instructions
- To make the cold brew coffee: Place the ground coffee and water in a jar and leave at room temperature for 8 hours Strain the coffee using a fine sieve or a French press Store in the fridge until you are ready to use.
- To make the chocolate syrup: Place the cocoa powder, brown sugar and water in a saucepan over a medium heat Bring to the boil while stirring continuously Simmer for five minutes Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- To make each ice latte: Pour the cold brew into a large glass, stir in the chocolate syrup Add the crushed ice and then slowly pour in the dairy free milk.