Chocolate Orange Tarts.
You can cook Chocolate Orange Tarts using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Orange Tarts
- It's of For the base:.
- Prepare 200 g of gluten free ginger nuts crushed.
- Prepare 100 g of dairy free spread melted.
- It's of For the filling:.
- You need 200 ml of dairy free cream.
- It's 30 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 200 g of dairy free dark chocolate.
- It's 20 g of dairy free spread.
- You need 300 g of can of manadarin oranges.
Chocolate Orange Tarts instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Grease a 6" flan case Mix together the crushed biscuits and melted dairy free spread Press into the tart tin base and around the edges to form a biscuit shell Bake in the oven for 10 minutes then set aside to cool while you make the filling.
- Place the sugar and dairy free cream into a saucepan Heat until just before it comes to the boil Stir in the chocolate and dairy free spread Pour into the biscuit cases and chill in the fridge for two hours.
- Top with the mandarin oranges just before serving.